Webinar: Digitize your Manufacturing Workforce to Drive Productivity
A July 8 IndustryWeek-hosted webinar, sponsored by Infor
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. EDT (GMT -5, New York)
Duration: 1 Hour
Event Type: Live Webinar
The current business climate demands flexible, creative and innovative strategies to persevere and succeed through these unprecedented times. The nature of work and the workforce is shifting, and is at the core of manufacturers’ modernization plans.
Digital workforce technology is a key piece of these plans’ eventual success, with its ability to
- streamline automation;
- leverage data through machine learning;
- and drive business intelligence insights with agility and speed.
Join this webinar to learn practical and prescriptive advice about ways to improve your business operations by deploying an integrated platform to digitize workforce management processes.
After attending this webinar your will know how to:
- Strategically plan for demand with technology enabled forecasting tools
- Improve decision making by accessing real-time operational data
- Enhance your employee experience by providing visibility and transparency at all levels
- Utilize flexible tools that puts employees first, such as mobile clocking and shift trading
Optimizing how people and technology interact will be the cornerstone to resiliency and success today and in the future. Register now for this can’t miss webinar.